To assist owners in all aspects of maintaining a rapidly growing construction company. A majority of the tasks required include:
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, customer service principles and practices
- Strong working knowledge of various computer software such as Microsoft Office, QuikBooks, and Web based input software
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with customers, subcontractors and co-workers
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task and demonstrate initiative
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. We are seeking employees that have entrepreneurial, pro-active, "can-do" mentalities, positive attitudes, can handle change, and operate with integrity. Employment is contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screening. Employees must have a current driver's license.
Please send a resume with your salary requirements.
NO phone calls please.