What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
Dasan Building Group collects information from the website visitor through a contact form. If you fill out a contact form, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as name, e-mail address, and phone number). We use the information primarily to respond to visitor inquiries, communicate with you in the future and ensure that we are providing services that are most relevant and helpful to you. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g., Social Security Number, date of birth, driver’s license number; or financial information). If you submit any of this or similar information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in server logs, which are records of your activities on the site. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the webpage from which you arrived to this site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via the website(s).
This information allows us to administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the visitor experience.
How is personal information protected?
Dasan Building Group takes certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. But we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will never defeat its security measures.
Who has access to the information?
Dasan Building Group will not sell, rent or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and it will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets, or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information, or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from Dasan Building Group at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on this website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; or
- opt out of future communications from Dasan Building Group.
Last Updated: October 11, 2013